The Airtry ATMR1 is the world's first universal Wi-Fi music receiver that can be used with any Wi-Fi equipped Smart Phone or Tablet or PC to stream music wirelessly to your home or car audio system. The Airtry ATMR1 music receiver allows for either a direct client peer-to-peer connection, which is great for in car audio use or when there is no Wi-Fi connection available, or a connection via your Wi-Fi router, which is great for use at home. The Airtry ATMR1 music receiver is equipped with a high quality Wolfson DAC (WM8711) which provides crystal clear sound quality. The audio transmission via Wi-Fi is lossless which means that the audio quality offered by this lossless compression is far superior to the to the lower grade compressed quality offered by Bluetooth.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Great for both home and car use.
- High quality lossless music playback over Wi-Fi.
- Works with DLNA and iOS systems.
- Supports most devices and operating systems.
- Uses a high quality Wolfson audio DAC.
- Simple to set up.
- Audio bypass feature.
- Wide range of accessories included.
- High quality Wolfson WM8711 DAC.
- 30 metre range in Wi-Fi Access Point mode.
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.
- Wi-Fi Access Point Mode and Wi-Fi Client Mode.
- Supports Multi-Access from Multiple Devices.
What's in the Box:-
- 1 x Airtry ATMR1 Wi-Fi Music Receiver.
- 1 x Wall Power Supply.
- 1 x Car Power Supply.
- 1 x USB to micro USB Cable, 1 metre Long.
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Plug Cable, 80 cm Long.
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Plug to 2 x RCA Plugs Cable, 80 cm Long.