Welcome and Thank You for visiting Sound Essentials
Our online store is open 24/7 as usual, however we will not be able to ship your order to you until the Level 4 alert has been downgraded.
If you would like to pay for your order now you are welcome to do that of course. However to help ensure you receive your product as soon as practicable, we have added a "Reserve" option to our payment page where you can reserve your product selection so that it will be shipped to you in the order that we receive orders as soon as we are able to do so. The payment can be made when your order is able to be shipped to you.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and if you have any questions please Contact Us.
Designed with a dock connector for iPod/iPhone/iPad connecting to a 3.5 mm stereo plug, the FiiO L30 cable is perfect for connecting your iPod / iPhone / iPad to, for example, the Aux In connector on your car radio, or any other device where the slim and soft cable, which is 100cm long, gives that extra convenience.
- Maximum isolation from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference due to it's shielded construction.
- Better audio clarity and a more natural-sounding midrange with pure, balanced, copper conductors.
- Precise contact and increased durability with it's high quality connectors.
- Length of Wire: 100cm (cable only)
- Diameter of Wire: 3.5mm
- Weight: 10g
- Model of Wire: AWG-18
- Materials of Wire: OFC
- Impedance of Wire: max.0.5Ω
- Insulation Resistance: min. 2 MΩ
- Insulator: PVC
- Sheath of Wire: PVC
- Colour: Black