Welcome and Thank You for visiting Sound Essentials
Our online store is open 24/7 as usual, however we will not be able to ship your order to you until the Level 4 alert has been downgraded.
If you would like to pay for your order now you are welcome to do that of course. However to help ensure you receive your product as soon as practicable, we have added a "Reserve" option to our payment page where you can reserve your product selection so that it will be shipped to you in the order that we receive orders as soon as we are able to do so. The payment can be made when your order is able to be shipped to you.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and if you have any questions please Contact Us.
The FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier improves audio quality and volume from your sound source. It represents great value with new features and build quality.
The FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier is designed for Hi-Fi listening applications and is compatible with a wide range of headphones and earphones. The all aluminum alloy body and chassis of the amplifier shields against electromagnetic interference and the built-in rechargeable 1400 mAH battery provides approximately 16 hours of operation on a four hour charge via the mini USB port. For inputs and outputs it features a 3.5mm stereo auxiliary input socket and a 3.5mm stereo headphone output socket.
The FiiO A3 uses an OPA1642 chip as the voltage pre-amplifier and an AD8397 power amplifier chip to deliver the maximum power output of 450mW into 16Ω (270 mW into 32 Ω) with a frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz, a signal-to-noise ratio of equal to or greater than 108 dB, and a T.H.D. of less than 0.004% into loads between 16 and 150Ω.
The FiiO A3 controls includes a low-high gain toggle switch, a rotary volume control and a fully discrete bass boost circuit that can be bypassed to decrease interference and lower the overall noise floor.
- All new design.
- All aluminium alloy body and chassis shielding from EM interference.
- Reliable toggle switches.
- Improved sound performance with a OPA1642 pre-amplifier with great layering and medium and high frequency extension. The power amplifier chip AD8397 serves as the current amplifier, with great control of low frequencies and smooth driveability.
- A fully discrete bass circuit design. Bass On - Boosts bass effect without influencing the overall sound field. Bass Off – Bypasses the bass circuit, decreases interference and noise floor thus ensuring the purity of the sound.
- Increased battery capacity with the 1400mAH battery providing more than 16 hours of operation.
- Power Supply Input Socket: Micro USB port.
- Maximum output power: 450mW (16-ohms), 270mW (32-ohms).
- Frequency response: 20hz-20khz.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >=108dB.
- THD: <0.004%.
- Charging time: ~240 min.
- Operating time: Approx 16 hours.
- Recommended earphone impedance: 16-150 ohms.
- Dimensions: 91.2 x 56 x 13mm.
- Weight: 92g including battery.
What's in the box:-
- 1 x FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier.
- 1 x 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, 11cm long.
- 1 x USB Charging cable.
- 1 x Rubber band (to connect devices together).
- 4 x Rubber feet.
- 1 x Instruction manual.
Check out lots of reviews here:-