The FiiO D03K Taishan is an inexpensive way to get the most from the digital audio output from your digital TV, CD / DVD / Blu-Ray player or digital home device with a coaxial or optical digital output. The purpose of the FiiO D03K is to convert the digital signal into an analogue signal, split it into L/R analogue audio outputs and give it the amplification that is needed for an immersive audio experience.
Inside the FiiO D03K Taishan is some impressive technology including a Cirrus S/PDIF transceiver, maximum support 192KHz/24bit audio signal. The DAC chip inside the FiiO D03K can usually only be found in devices way above this price point so to see this sort of technology in such a compact and inexpensive package is unheard of. This little gadget can pack a punch! The stong audio output has a good level of separation and a fantastic overall sound reproduction.
The spec/price ratio for the FiiO D03K is unbeatable and simply put the FiiO D03K offers incredible value. The technology inside this little DAC is top notch and when you combine this compact unit with another amplifier you'll be impressed.
- Built-in high-performance phase locked loop (PLL).
- Maximum support 192KHz/24bit audio signal.
- Optical and coaxial digital input sockets.
- 2 channel standard RCA output sockets.
- 3.5mm audio out socket.
- Indication of digital receiving status.
- Mini USB power supply port.
- Supports PCM audio, does not support Dolby or DTS.
- Power supply: DC 5V via USB or USB power supply (not included).
- Output amplitude: 1.5V (0dB Fs).
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥ 95dB.
- Crosstalk: ≥ 75dB.
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.008%.
- Size: 61.6×49.1×21mm
- Weight: 50g.
- 1 x FiiO D03K Taishan DAC.
- 1 x USB to Mini USB Cable, 1 Metre long.
- 1 x Instruction Manual.