The FiiO E10K is an update to the original E10 USB DAC and headphone amplifier. The FiiO E10K is a transportable audio device that can be used at home or on the go with any desktop or notebook computer to enjoy high fidelity digital music playback.
The unit connects to your laptop via its Micro USB connection, which also provides it with power. It offers a variety of connections, including a front-panel 1/8" headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8" line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
Its USB interface supports up to 96KHz/24Bit high resolution audio streams, and it can output audio to headphones, line-out to an external amplifier, or digital coaxial output to an external DAC. The built-in high quality headphone amplifier is clean and powerful, with enough punch to drive inefficient or high impedance headphones. The fluid and smooth analog volume dial is ergonomic and clearly marked.
In addition to improved audio performance such as higher power output and lower noise and distortion, the FiiO E10K also offers a new high/low gain switch as well as an updated micro USB port.
- Volume potentiometer with barrier-free design for easy operation.
- Switchable built-in 3dB bass boosting circuit; superior to software EQ effect.
- USB digital audio converts to coaxial digital audio output.
- Fixed volume full-scale line level output for maximum signal quality.
- Automatic support by modern OS without drivers.
- Maximum audio format: 96Khz/24Bit.
- A durable aluminum housing with enhanced anti-interference qualities.
- Power supply input: Standard micro USB port
- Output Power: 200mW(32Ω)
- Signal to Noise: >108dB
- THD: <0.004%@1kHz
- Sample rate: Up to 96KHz/24Bit
- Coaxial output: Stereo PCM
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Suitable Headphone Impedance: 16Ω~150Ω
- Size: 79 × 49.1 x 21mm
- Weight: 78g
What's in the box:-
- 1 x FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier.
- 1 x USB Cable.
- 4 x Rubber Feet.
- 1 x Instruction Manual.