|>Home >Shopping >Shop by Brand >FiiO >FiiO BTR5 2021 Flagship Portable High-Fidelity Bluetooth Amplifier||
The FiiO BTR5 Flagship Portable High-Fidelity Bluetooth Amplifier can transform your Bluetooth device into a part of a Hi-Res Wireless setup by simply connecting it to the BTR5. With the help of the FiiO BTR5 Bluetooth version 5.0 supporting high-resolution formats such as AAC/SBC/aptX/aptX low latency/aptX HD/LDAC up to 96kHz, you can get a totally portable yet excellent sounding setup with your current device!
FiiO BTR5 2021 Flagship Portable High-Fidelity Bluetooth Amplifier
High-performance DAC ES9219C*2 | Qualcomm CSR8675 | XMOS XUF208 USB
MQA Support | 3.5mm+2.5mm headphone outs | FiiO Music app control
- High-performance DAC ES9219C*2: Stronger, better performance
- MQA support: Unfold MQA tracks for master-level quality
- CSR8675 Bluetooth chip: Supports 24-bit audio and LDAC over Bluetooth
- Dual crystal oscillators: Precision clock management to restore audio signals of different sampling rates
- XMOS XUF208 USB chip: Supports up to 384kHz/native DSD256 decoding
- USB Audio Adapter mode: Turns off charging and becomes an audio decoder for your phone
- OLED display: Intuitively displays info with easy access to settings
- 3.5+2.5mm dual outputs: Bringing pure sound to a greater variety of earphones
- FiiO Music app: Channel balance, selectable filters, 10-band EQ
- In-vehicle mode: Automatically turns on and off with your car
- A Thorough “Core” Upgrade
The core of the BTR5 has been renewed with the ES9219C DAC chip with better decoding performance, higher signal-to-noise ratio, and lower power consumption. Let a new chapter in wireless sound quality begin!
- MQA support for master-quality sound
A new addition to the updated BTR5 2021 is support for MQA Renderer, allowing for high-resolution, master-level sound quality in reasonably sized files well-suited for your mobile device.
*Supports up to MQA 16x decoding with applicable music apps
- Full hi-res wireless Bluetooth format support
Your Bluetooth device can be transformed into a part of a Hi-Res Wireless setup by simply connecting it to the BTR5 2021. With the help of the BTR5 2021's Bluetooth version 5.0 supporting high-resolution formats such as AAC/SBC/aptX/aptX Low Latency/aptX HD/LDAC up to 96kHz, you can get a totally portable yet excellent sounding setup with your current device!
- Fully equipped to tackle USB, with power to spare
Utilizing an XMOS XUF208 control chip, the BTR5 2021 is capable of asynchronous audio decoding under USB Audio Class 2.0. As a USB DAC, the BTR5 2021 can decode up to 384kHz sampling rate and native DSD.
Asynchronous USB DAC | 384kHz support | DSD256 (native DSD decoding)
*USB DAC functionality supports 2 modes, driverless USB 1.0 and high-performance USB 2.0 (the latter requires a driver from the FiiO website).
- Audiophile-approved performance
The Qualcomm CSR8675 is a low-power Bluetooth chip with enhanced audio capabilities, such as supporting 24-bit audio processing and possessing a 120 MHz DSP, allowing it to powerfully handle various Bluetooth decoding functions with ease.
- FPGA precision clock management
An FPGA is responsible for the transmission and reception of Bluetooth and USB digital audio signals, as well as clock management. In the BTR5 2021, after the Bluetooth signal is processed through the FPGA, jitter is greatly reduced and signal stability is improved, completely solving the problem of different clock rates that exist between the different parts of the audio architecture.
*Tests have shown that Bluetooth music playback quality under LDAC is as good as local playback on a high-end audio player
- Independent dual crystal oscillators for accurate audio reproduction
With the addition of a dedicated FPGA, the 45.1584/49.152MHz dual crystal oscillators can more accurately reproduce audio signals under various sampling rates during Bluetooth and USB decoding.
- Balance befitting of a flagship
For greater power and detailed resolution, the BTR5 2021 features both balanced and single ended outputs. In its balanced audio architecture, each channel is driven separately with its own DAC and amplifier, allowing the BTR5 2021 to bring a purer sound with unmatched finesse and balance.
* In order to ensure the BTR5 2021 operates normally, when both 3.5mm and 2.5mm outputs are inserted into, only the 3.5mm port will output sound.
- Displaying its beauty for all
The one display shows all – a major feature of the BTR5 2021 is the crisp 0.49 inch 64x32 resolution OLED screen that displays pairing/connection/call status/power status/encoding format/volume. And with the display, you can call up a menu that allows you to visually view and adjust the charging status, enable car mode, change filters and EQ, etc.
- Keeps you going all day
With a built-in 550mAh battery, the BTR5 2021 only takes 1.5 hours to fully charge but lasts for a length of 9 hours!
*Using the 3.5mm output, with AAC codec
- 2 microphones with cVc 8.0 noise cancellation
While the BTR5 2021 has a built-in omnidirectional high-sensitivity microphone, you can use an external microphone in a 3.5mm CTIA headset. When using either set of microphones, you can benefit from cVc 8.0 noise cancellation technology, which intelligently adjusts microphone gain and effectively suppresses background noise for crystal clear calls.
*When using OMTP headphones, audio output is guaranteed to work but the microphone and in-line controls may not work properly.
- It remembers for you too
When you connect the BTR5 2021 to your phone, the phone's volume and the BTR5 2021's volume can be adjusted separately, allowing you to better fine-tune the volume to your needs. The BTR5 2021 also conveniently remembers your desired volume.
*When paired with an iOS device, you can view remaining battery in the widget.
- Transform into a USB audio adapter
When a USB connection is detected the BTR5 2021, it will automatically prompt you to turn on "USB Audio Adapter" mode, which turns off charging to the BTR5 2021 and allows you to use it as an audio dongle for your phone or other devices.
*Standard Edition comes with a USB Type-C to Type-C cable
- Use it everywhere
· Connect to your wired headphones
Instantly improve the sound coming from your smartphone
· Decodes your computer's audio
Let the professional XMOS solution handle it
· Connect to your car's AUX in
Listen to high-quality lossless music from your phone in your car
· Connect to your desktop setup
Get more enjoyable high-quality music with your setup
· Receive your TV's audio
Creating your own private concert hall
· Turn on Switch mode
Switch freely between USB 1.0 / USB 2.0 for greater device compatibility including the Nintendo Switch and PS5 for immersive gaming
- Your own personal music DJ
Download the FiiO Music App (or FiiO Control APP) to remotely control the BTR5 2021, making for a flagship-grade experience.
- Thoughtfulness in every detail
When connected to a phone and acting as a USB DAC, the BTR5 2021 can be configured to not needlessly drag power out of the phone. The dedicated in-vehicle mode allows the BTR5 2021 to automatically turn on and off with the car, further enhancing your convenience.
- Satisfy your music listening needs
Scientifically precise, yet intuitive settings allow you to tune the BTR5 2021 to exactly your needs, such as – channel balance, 2 audio filters, and the 10-band equalizer. Of special note is the ability to adjust odd and even order harmonic distortion, allowing you to make the music warmer and colder to explore the sides of music you never knew about.
*The actual perceived effects of the above settings will depend on the listener.